Specialist (2-4 years of experience)
Description and Requirements
The team Product Portfolio Management, IPR & Sustainability within Gridspertise is looking for an Accountant for the Suppliers Management.
Gridspertise is a new, fast-paced global organization with a unique expertise and technological know-how in distribution grids on a global scale set-up in 2021 as a carve-out of Enel’s twenty-year-long experience in grid digitalization.
Every day we strive to create a greener and more electric future for generations to come by offering cutting edge sustainable solutions to Distribution System Operators worldwide and deliver a new era of sustainable and reliable smart grids.
We are company made of people who aspire to achieve results that enable our teams, our customers, and ultimately the world to prosper. We are looking for highly-motivated, talented, visionary and curious people that are willing to accelerate electric future with us.
Would you like to get involved in a customer oriented, innovative and dynamic context? Join us!
What you will do:
As Accountant in the Technology Development Product Portfolio Governance field, you will be responsible for all activities related to:
Who you are:
- Creation and management of contracts with supplier
- Accounting and invoices management, payments management with our suppliers
- Reporting of main accounting information, budget progress to the head of the function
High School Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in Economy/Management Engineering with:
What we search in you:
- 2 years of experience in the role
- Professional knowledge of SAP
- Profesional knowledge of industrial accounting
- Experience in contracts management and suppliers management
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurship, aptitude for challenges and working on projects
- Problem solving, activity planning and deadline management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organisation and stakeholders of all kinds
- Ability to establish effective relationships
- Collaborative and open approach to teamwork with ability to adapt quickly
Who we are:
- Personal growth and programs of empowerment
- Extensive flexible and remote work options in accordance with organizational needs
- Corporate welfare including supplemental health care, wellness programs, family and parental caring, benefits, conventions and more
- Permanent contract in Rome/Milan
Gridspertise offers grid intelligent devices, end-to-end cloud-edge platform solutions, and services to accelerate the digital transformation of electricity distribution grids across three main areas: metering and grid edge digitalization, network infrastructure digitalization, field operation digitalization.
The Company’s portfolio is designed as an open ecosystem, easy to integrate with Distribution System Operators' existing infrastructure, combining intelligent and automated grid devices with ready-to-use modular applications, running at central level as well as on the edge.
The company was set-up in 2021 as a carve-out of Enel’s twenty-year-long experience in developing, testing, and scaling up digital technologies to transform legacy distribution networks into smart grids. Gridspertise is today jointly controlled by the Enel Group and the leading global alternative investment manager CVC Capital Partners.
The Company has inherited a significant intellectual property portfolio of over 350 patents and combines its expertise in grid digitalization with cutting-edge solutions from leading technology partners to tackle the evolving digitalization needs of the energy market.
The Company is headquartered in Italy with subsidiaries in Spain, Brazil, India and the United States.
Current target markets include Europe, Latin America and North America, expanding towards Asia-Pacific and Africa, where investments in power grids will drive infrastructure upgrade projects in the near future
We are looking for candidates of both sexes - L.903/77 e D. Lgs n. 98/2006, art 27