As Marketing & Communication Assistant, you will define the future Communication strategy for our Business Unit ICR with a more centric customer approach. You will manage the external communication through our websites and social media. When needed, you will collaborate with agencies for content creation.
- Contribute to the definition of ICR EMEA’s marketing communication & branding strategy and Digital Marketing Plan.
- Deliver the Communication Plan by brand within the Segments of the BU.
- Execute the EMEA Social Media Strategy
- Collaborate with Markets / Customers to implement sales support tools, advertising and communication programs to support sales growth and increase customer awareness of our branded offer
- Support activities within the EMEA Communication Team: Newsletters, Press Releases, Report Magazine, Business Solutions activities, Events Organization
- Develop methods to measure and analyze the digital investment and its ROI within the different platforms to drive our Digital Marketing Plan
- Update of the EMEA Communication Platform and websites
- 3-4 years experience in Marketing & Communication activities
- Good writing and speaking English
- Good computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft- and other software)
Smart working 1-2 days/week
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and colour, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
We are One PPG:
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process. #LI-Hybrid